At Agile Entertainment, we know it takes the perfect mix of equipment, personnel, and design to run an effective and high quality studio. We believe that a studio is meant to be used as much as possible, and make sure our staff and clients are always comfortable. We’ve been known to run 15 hour days to ensure each and every deadline is met.
By working closely with our clients, we assess the best way to tackle each production, and streamline the process to ensure maximum productivity. We are constantly experimenting with new technologies and tools during our free time because we love what we do and that shows in our work.
- Neumann TLM-103 Microphone
- RME Babyface
- Pro Tools 12
- Izotope RX7 and various other high end plugins
- Full treated vocal booth with Primacoustic London 12 kit
- Direct feed via Skype/Source connect
- In booth LCD and Keyboard/Mouse/Webcam
- Extensive suite of automation/batch software